- Ghorepani Poonhill and ABC Trek
- 14 days days
- Min. Pax. (02) - Max. Pax. (12)
Ghorepani Poonhill ABC trek
Ghorepani Poonhill ABC trek cost: $1034.00 per person - *Minimum Pax. 02
Ghorepani Poonhill ABC trek is a classic introduction to Himalayan trekkers. It provides few strenuous hiking days and Extremely it may offer breathtaking scenery. Ghorepani Poon Hill and Annapurna Base Camp both are unforgettable places with diverse culture and extensive visibility. Experiencing one of the most beautiful trekking in Nepal. Enjoy expansive views of the great wall of Annapurna south, an Annapurna one and other snow-capped peaks are truly life-changing.
Outline Itinerary - Ghorepani Poonhill and ABC trek
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m)
A representative from Malung Treks and Expedition will be at the airport with a co.'s placard to receive you from the airport and drive you to your booked hotel by private vehicle. B.B plan in the hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m)
Driving distance 6 to 7hrs
Pokhara to Nayapul drive
Trek to Tikhedhunga (1,540m)
Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2,750m)
Trekking time 6 to 7 hrs
Ghorepani to Tadapani (2,590m)
Trekking time 6 hrs
Tadapani to Chomrong (2,170m)
Trekking time 5 to 6hrs
Chhomrong to Hotel Himalayan (2,920m)
Trekking time 6 to 7 hrs
Hotel Himalaya to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m)
Trekking time 6 hrs
Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m)
Trekking time 2 to 3 hrs
Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,335m)
Trekking time 6 to 7 hrs
Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1,780m)
Trekking time 5 to 6 hrs
Jhinu Danda to Pokhara (820m)
Trekking and driving time 6 to 7 hrs
Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,325m)
Driving time 6 to 7 hrs
Our representative will convoy you to the airport 3 hours before the scheduled flight with your soul full of triumph over your achievement and camera full of elegant pictures.
ItineraryDay 01 : Kathmandu to Pokhara Driving distance: 6 to 7hrs
Our reporting time is 6: 30 am in the morning, to the tourist bus park Kantipath and 7:00 am a departure from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 02 : Pokhara to Nayapul drive and trek to Tikhedhunga 1,540m.
Driving distance is 1/30m to Nayapool after you start your hiking toward to Birethanti from here your trail slowly climbs to via Sudame and Hile to Tikhedhunga Here, you will spend the night.
Day 03 : Tikhedunga to Ghorepani 2,750m. Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hrs
You will start by climbing up a hill, through a small forest, passing the village of Ulleri. This is home of the Magar people (the largest ethnic people in Nepal). You will then carry on to Ghorepani, another big Magar village that is the gateway to Poon Hill.
Day 04 : Ghorepani to Tadapani 2,590m. Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hrs
Your first destination is Poon Hill (3200m). If you wake up early enough, you can arrive for the magnificent sunrise over Mt Fishtail, the Annapurna Range and the Dhaulagiri range. This is a real hot spot for views of the Himalayan’s. You can see over a dozen peaks rising and shinning into the sky. After your visit, you will head back to your lodge to have breakfast and commence trekking to Tadapani, and then on to the Annapurna Sanctuary. The first half of the trek is along a ridge with huge rhododendron forest. After Passing Deurali, you will trek along the stream that flows beneath the lush, green jungle. Keep your eyes open for different kinds of birds and of course, monkeys! You will spend the night in Tadapani, which is situated in the midst of one of the largest rhododendron forests of the area.
Day 05 : Tadapani to Chomrong 2,170m. Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hrs
Now, you will be trekking through the jungle. Along the way, you will pass a few Gurung villages. You can stop to enjoy lunch and then head on to the village of Chhomrong. This charming village is also home to the Gurung people and is situated on the lap of Mt. Hiunchuli. Here, you can see an excellent view of Mt. Machhapuchare (Fishtail) and the narrow canyon of the Annapurna Sanctuary. You will have an overnight stay, allowing you to further explore the area.
Day 06 : Chhomrong to Hotel Himalayan 2,920m. Hiking distance: 6 to 7 hrs
The trail from Chhomrong drops down to the river and climbs up to enter the Sanctuary after crossing the bridge. You will pass the village of Sinwa and head to the next village of Bamboo. You can stop for lunch before heading onto the Hotel Himalaya. The hotel is one of the oldest and beautiful in the area. You can rest here for the night.
Day 07 : Hotel Himalaya to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3,700m. Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hrs
The trek gradually gains higher altitude as you head up to the Annapurna Base Camp. You will pass Deurali and arrive at the Machhapuchhre Base Camp. You will stay overnight here.
Day 08 : Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m. Hiking distance: 2 to 3 hrs
The early morning you will hike to the Annapurna Base camp. There is a small, hill viewpoint which offers astonishing views of Machhapuchhare (6993m), Gandharba Chuli (6248m), Annapurna 1 (8091m) and 3 (7555m) and many more neighboring peaks. You will spend the night in the base camp offering you a beautiful sunset and sunrise.
Day 09 : Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo 2,335m. Hiking distance: 6 to 7 hrs
The trail backtracks to Bamboo where you can have your choice of a teahouse for the night. If you feel energetic, you can also further onto the next village for your overnight stay.
Day 10 : Bamboo to Jhinu Danda 1,780m. Hiking distance: 5 to 6 hrs
From Bamboo, you will backtrack to Chhomrung. From here, the trail then drops down to Jhinu Danda village, where you will have opportunity to have a hot bath in the hot spring from Jhinu takes 25m to get there where is pond to take a hot bath bank of the river.
Day 11 : jhinu danda to Pokhara Hiking distance: 6 to 7 hrs. Driving distance: 1hrs.30m
After having early breakfast trek will descend toward to new bridge and trail will leads you to Nayapul beside the river. The ending day of the trek will be the best part of memorable and enjoyable. The amazing hill landscape of the western part of Nepal will remind you forever in your lifetime
Day 12 : Pokhara to Kathmandu, Drive time: 6 to 7 hrs
7:00 am reporting time to the tourist bus park and 7:30 departure from Pokhara Driving distance 6 to 7hrs.
Include in Package:
- Airport picks up and drops private vehicle.
- 3***best hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara with B.B plan.
- Three meals a day and tea/coffee.
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek.
- Seasonal fresh fruits during the trek
- highly experienced, helpful and English speaker friendly trekking guide.
- 1 porter between 2 Trekkers.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara tourist bus and Nayapul by car.
- Nayapul to Pokhara by car and back to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the treks.
- Duffle bag to pack your trekking equipment.
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid kit for an emergency.
- Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit.
- TIMS Card, Trekkers' Information Management System.
- Government taxes & office service charge.
Not include in Package:
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the above itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance for Travel to Nepal
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos for visa process
- you can also check online before you come: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- Soft and Hard drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the Trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Wifi, Battery charger and phone Charger.
- Tips, Gratuities for trekking staff and Drivers
Accommodation3***based hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with B.B plan. During the trek lodge and teahouse.
MealsThree meals a day and tea/ coffee.